Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Thursday, December 23, 2004


18th Dec...the look alike event for blues the dog.
First ever dog event held in Suntec city.
The winner....is no doubts but the 2 brownies!
Joanna didnt feel too well tt day..she just did her role well. Whahah.....first prize going away with $200 suntec city voucher, 2 yrs petclub mag subsription, plus $60 of pet Village voucher!.wao!
tts alot to shop...for Christmas! mark the day...its Khester's!
2nd runner up..goes to Twinsel with Johnathon....they too bring along $100 vouchers, 6mths petsclub and $20 voucher from pet village!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home