Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


dang shen
For Qi! Dads on this herb for many years to make him lots of QI. Myself, I am lucky as i simply loves its natural sweetness.Its kind of root looking!Well boiled, the root will expand and strong smell too.Too many grades of these roots,but one of the best is from a special Uncle that Mum knows for many years.This Uncle, according to my memory,is my childhood neighbours daddy!They have a shop selling all kinds of herbs and the only thing I remember was helping them flatten some black herbs that will help in keeping ur hair black and silky. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home