Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Monday, July 30, 2007

After the break! Its 2007


Oh !!! OMG...time flies! I didnt blog for soooooo many months.


Having trainings busy with job..new duties , new faces new new new.........................

Oh...where do I start? What should I blog, How do i begin? Who should I mention first?


Of course starts with Trouble!He is fine and as cute as ever.
Forever young and adorable! At the cafe cartel Marina , we set by the side table and enjoyed the ppl passing by saying hello to Trouble .
It was a tiring week and Fridays are the best time to let go ever unhappy things that went by the week! With no hard intentions I will create no evil thoughts and that includes some ppl who do not like me! But, I do look sickening sometimes! Evil Debs.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home