Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday











2 huge dobies received me at the factory this morning. They must have smelt Trouble in my car! They do pose a thread to me as no leash is on them nor muzzle. I have to do something.








It was a great holiday for me. Wake up and have that craving again for prawns...and there it is!






This is where I went to do some marketing both for seafood and meat..got loads of beef for Trouble..and Twinsel.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, you must do something Debs...

Then enjoy Friday and your weekend...

The seafood looks really good!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home