Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pochette Cancun


Louis Vuitton
Monogram Canvas Pochette Cancun

Louis Vuitton's Pochette Cancun is a most practical addition to the Monogram Canvas collection. Its small and elegant shape allows for convenient storage of the day's essentials while the long, thin strap makes it especially easy to carry.
Supple monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim
Golden brass hardware
Long, thin leather shoulder strap
Press stud for secure closure
Microfiber lining
3.7"x 4.5"

Its been with me since May! A very wonderful pouch to carry around the office at worktime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home