Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wet Wednesday

elle dont want to lose her sisterhood with Heywolf. Because she went for Lipo Suction.The one simple thing to win a man's attention..is the magic of Bend and snap! She is amazing!





Its cold and wet outside. Its good to rain for weekdays..but can give a break on Saturdays from 1 to 5pm.



I bought the DV for Legally blonde! One of my favourite dog freaks movie and stars my idol..Reese Witherspoon! What a lovely name and I have mine too! Debbue Turutina! And I am named legally Brown!



Thats Trouble with my Lappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home