Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Magic neckless



The energy neckless! I bought the pink jungle version. Its works well for the wrist band and this is my 2nd purchase.

What is it make of? And why does it works so well??

This is the answer!

Aqua-TitaniumThe great advance in Phiten technology is the creation of a water-soluble form of titanium that can be processed into a wide variety of materials. During the processing the aqua-titanium becomes uniquely charged to create a stabilizing filed that enhances your bodies natural systems providing greater energy levels and increased function.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home