Debbue Brownie

There is a million things I want to achieve. I enjoy all the excellent time I have with Trouble and Twinsel. They are all I have and I love most.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday


Had a chat with Leonard this morning. We lost touch for some months due to our own activities and his work commitments.

Have to turndown his breakfast date...sorry!


I have more VB this week but looks like the weather has change for a overcast sunday! But i bet it will stop once I reach Sentosa!

Will be picking up a Bobby boy on my way heading to the beach. He didnt sound good with his exhuasted body...A pain on the back! Take a good rest my freind...u have along way to go!

I did my part to care for my body so that I am able to play the next game. A power 9hours of sleep and a big breakfast meal to hold for the day.

Its thundering outside.....and Trouble as usual, HIDING somewhere!

Twin is having his power nap again...and its hoping for me to bring him to the beach with Koko.


2 days of lazy work days and a 5 days break to celebrate Troubles Barkday!! 10 Oct..plans are as follows........Pawtobello for his beefy meal...tiramisu birthday cake from his favourite store..at suntec city.

Lamb on the rack ....3 meals a day...

Bet he will be like the little Lamb that Mary owns!

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :D Thanks for the oilment and concern. I sent you the pictures already. Hope you received it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home